- finish discussion from “The Gods Must be Crazy”
- Results of Moral Relativism
- VIDEO: Ravi Zacharias: Subjective Morality
- STORY: The Ones who Walk Away from Omelas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUSG7HtLhw – BREAKING NEWS!
1) hand in worldview sheets
2)watch videos: http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3775471 – part 1
Answer the questions below as you watch these two videos:
Video: Justice – What’s the Right Thing to Do?
1. Moral Consequences:
a. Consequensalist Morality – what is it?
b. Categorical Morality – what is it?
2. What was Jeremy Bentham’s idea around morality? (Utilitarianism)
3. Which two masters are we all governed by?
4. Therefore, on what do we base morality? What is the “right” thing to do?
5. What slogan represents this?
6. At the end of the video, what are the three questions raised?
On a Mission to Prevent English Teacher Burnout
Exploring what it means to "act justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with (our) God"
The Art and Craft of Blogging
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.