- 1/3 book review is due TODAY!
- Feb 10 – special activity related to First Nations
- agree-disagree activity
- Canadian Charter of Rights video
- What-is-Social-Justice reading
- 1/3 book video response due by Wed Jan 25
- Feb 10 – all gr. 12s + FN 12 + SJ 12 = participating in a special exericse
1. convince your group of your 5 rights
- 2. now convince another group
- 3. discussion
Reminder: there are only 3 classes left in this term!
- 1/3 of your book is due for Wed Jan 25 – don’t forget to email me – email@example.com
- Feb 10 – we are going to be going through a very special exercise!
1. finish video on human rights – you need to be jotting down all of them
2. which 5 human rights do you think are the most important? why?
- Missionsfest – yay or nay?
- video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVJHpiHO8I&t=253s
- please jot down the 30 rights
- which ones would you say are the top 5? why?
- Balancing Human Rights ppt
- respond to last class’s forum
- bandaid activity
- “Our Rights” activity